Site Status: This site is now public!
(i.e. Everyone else can get to the Wiki -The Main Page
- All public recipes have been uploaded.
- Private recipes will be uploaded some time in 2011.
Phase V - On-going Enhancement (2011-01-14)
- (2011-04-06) New logo & general site beautification
- (2011-03-04) Wrote the free monthly PDF & EzGourmet Cookbook give-away services
- (2011-02-12) Added the ability to search all public recipes
- (2011-02-12) Copied the original recipe service from Soft9000.com to WRC. Wiki linked then pub retired.
- (2011-01-14) Added the "Just For Fun" Random Quote
- (2011-01-14) Added the "Just For Fun" Daily Crumpet
Phase IV - Core Feature Assurance (2011-01-08)
- Final recipe check.
- Cover pages created & uploaded.
- Indexing request submitted to Google.
- Link to public area placed on main site.
- Re-uploaded recipes that went AWOL during the 5-day robot-upload over the holidays.
Phase III - Implementation (2010-12-19 - 2010-12-24)
- Updated the Recipe Robot to create a more interesting Wiki Recipe default.
- The automatic upload of 218,000+ recipes finished on 2010-12-23.
- Sent out pre-release notifications to Club EzGourmet Members.
Phase II - Community, Publicity, & Governance (2010-12-15)
- Created and distributed press release.
- Posted on Facebook & elsewhere.
Phase I - Research (2010-12-01 - 2010-12-13)
- Researched Wiki Formats.
- Secured hosting & registered site name.
- Created a new Recipe Robot to "fast upload" content to above.
- Set-up local server to test mass-upload capability.
- Conversion of legacy recipes (108,000) to Wiki Recipe format.
- Added 100,000 new recipes to legacy recipe base - still have 50,000 MIA.
- Decided to publish the 200,000 'poorly edited recipes' (above) for use by the public.
- Decided to publish the 250,000, yet-unseen, 'perfect recipes' for use by members-only.